- NWMR YouTube Channel
- How REALTORS® Are Leveraging Their NAR Membership
- LiveinMS.com (How to setup a profile)
- REALTOR.com (FAQ’s, Benefits, Set up a Profile)
- ListHub Sign-Up Instructions
- Zillow.com (Syndication Set-up)
- MAR Referral
- Zip Forms offered by NAR
- Cloud CMA
- Realtor Domain
- Media Room For Members
- Northwest Mississippi REALTORS® volunteer their time with the Mid-South Food Bank’s monthly food distribution
- Northwest Mississippi REALTORS® sets the pace for safety with their members in September.
- REALTORS® give back to The Tunica Humane Society by donating items to the dog park.
- NWMS REALTORS® Association donate proceeds to Healing Hearts Child Advocacy Center.
- NWMS REALTORS(R) Visit the MS Capitol in Jackson.
Become a NWMR Member & REALTOR®
Did you know that getting your real estate license does not make you a REALTOR®? A person becomes a REALTOR® when they join a local REALTOR® association which connects them to the local, state and national associations. The benefits are many, but one of the main benefits is that the National Association of REALTORS® holds it’s members to a higher standard of business by upholding the Code of Ethics.
After you have obtained your real estate license, call us for an appointment to join to become a member of NWMR and a REALTOR® Click here for our membership packet For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org