Quarterly Membership Meeting
September 20, 2018 11:30 a.m.
Come join us for our quarterly membership meeting with special guest speaker Karen Glass, 2018 MAR President. Also, we will be presenting our REALTORS Reaching Out Award sponsored by Iberiabank Mortgage. Lunch will be provided. Our sponsors are Choice Warranty and Fairway Mortgage. Register today at www.nwmar.net/events
September 21, 2018
10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Join us for Flex Fridays. It is an open MLS lab held. If you have any questions, please contact Tiffany
Early Bird Discount
Now until September 21, 2018
Save $75 off your MLS dues now until September 21.
To make a payment online, you can do the following:
1. Log in your FlexMLS.
2. Go to menu bar and type “payment portal”.
3. Once, you click on payment portal and click on billing and dues.
Then, you will click on the pay now button.
* When you make your payment, make sure that you subtract $75 off the total before submitting your payment.
Also, if you have received a $25 red nose credit it can be used too. *FINAL PAYMENT DUE OCTOBER 1st.
Salesperson 30hr Post License
9 a.m.-6 p.m. What You Will Learn: Developing your real estate business agency foundations, property condition disclosure, how to prepare a CMA, representing buyers MS License Law and administrative rules. The instructor for the class is Andrea Detrick. The cost is $295. Register today at www.realtorinstitute.org
- Northwest Mississippi Association of REALTORS® sets the pace for safety with their members in September.
- REALTORS® give back to The Tunica Humane Society by donating items to the dog park.
- NWMS REALTORS® Association donate proceeds to Healing Hearts Child Advocacy Center.
- NWMS REALTORS(R) Visit the MS Capitol in Jackson.
Become a NWMAR Member & REALTOR®
Did you know that getting your real estate license does not make you a REALTOR®? A person becomes a REALTOR® when they join a local REALTOR® association which connects them to the local, state and national associations. The benefits are many, but one of the main benefits is that the National Association of REALTORS® holds it’s members to a higher standard of business by upholding the Code of Ethics.
After you have obtained your real estate license, call us for an appointment to join to become a member of NWMAR and a REALTOR® Click here for our membership packet For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org